Izabela offers Dance Classes and Private lesson in Ballroom, Latin-American and Salsa style. Her clientele includes beginners, social dancers to high level competitors and professional couples. She has real passion for dance and performing arts and music.
Izabela Hannah, professional dancer from ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ Series 3 and choreographer for the new BBC dance show ‘So you think you can Dance’. Izabela has been dancing for over 20 years and competed internationally in Europe and USA winning many titles.
Dances include: Tango, Waltz, Fox Trot, V.Waltz, Quick Step, Cha Cha, Rumba, Samba, Salsa, Jive, Swing, Hustle, Meringue, Argentinean Tango, Passo Doble and more.
- Ballroom & Latin-American Dance Classes for Adults in London
- All levels are taught from beginners to advanced Level.
- Singles and couples are welcome
- Private Dance Lessons in Ballroom & Latin-American Style.
- Wedding First Dance Private Dance Lessons.
- IDTA Medal Test from Bronze to Gold.
- Charity Events.
- Ballroom & Latin-American Choreography.
Location of classes
KWCI, 25 Old London Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT2 6ND
London Borough of Kingston
Nearest overground rail station: Kingston
Children’s Dance Classes
Age Group: 4-6 years and 7-12 years old
Trinity Church Hall, Hill Road, Sutton SM1 1DZ
London Borough of Sutton
Nearest overground rail station: Sutton