Artsplan, the training and publications department of Artswork national youth arts development agency offer a range of excellent titles, designed to support anyone working within youth arts or wishing to use the arts in their work with young people:
Get Sorted: How to…get organised, sort the budget and go for funding for your youth arts project! – Ruth Jones
A practical, easy to use, resourceful guide covering all you need to know to run a successful youth arts project, written by Ruth Jones, previously Director of Artswork. Includes a free copy of the Artsplan guidelines ‘Access All Areas: disability and youth arts’.
The Upstart Youth Arts Directory – Jonathan Keane (Ed.)
The definitive resource for Youth Arts in the UK: a comprehensive guide to funders, organisations, practitioners, partners, training, qualifications, and resources. With features from Upstart magazine, contributions from guest writers and an overview of the year in youth arts.
- Working Together: using the arts with young people
- Using the arts with young people at risk
- Creating Respect: developing an understanding of cultural diversity
- Access All Areas: disability and youth arts
- Using the arts with juvenile and young offenders
- Using the arts with young refugees and asylum seekers
Contact & Information
Visit www.artswork.org.uk for a full list of titles and ordering information.