Academia Nacional del Tango (UK) Ltd
The Academia Nacional del Tango (UK) Ltd
The Academia Nacional del Tango (UK) Ltd was formed on the 12th of November 1998 and the main aims of the organisation include:
- To work in close co-operation with tango teachers, dance schools, tango artists and promoters in Britain and throughout the world.
- To promote the music, lyrics and dance of tango.
- To act as a resource for the understanding of the origins and development of tango.
- To sponsor and facilitate teaching and exhibition visits to Britain by exceptional tango dancers and musicians from argentina and around the world.
- To promote and organise the London Tango Festival as a celebration of tango and to help establish London as a centre of tango in Europe.
- To publish the magazine Tango Review as a means of promoting tango to a wide international audience and as a service to tango enthusiasts everywhere.
For details of Tango classes read on
For more information visit the websites:
Las Estrellas www.tangoschool.co.uk
Tango Festival www.tangofestival.co.uk
Tango Review Magazine www.tangoreview.com