4 Corner Face Off - Street Dance Competition
12 crews will be invited to battle it out for the title of “4 Corner Face off Champions”. Biggafish are primarily allocating 3 places to each corner of London (North, South, East and West) Where postcodes cross (i.e NW6) Biggafish will allow the crew to make the decision as to where they are representing.
Each crew must consist of no more than 10 members, there is no ages limit but please remember that this is South Kilburn Youth Festival. There is a £25 entrance fee and the champions take home £300 cash plus a trophy and the title of “4 Corner Face off Champions”
1. Maximum of 10 members.
2. Crews can only represent 1 area.
1. No longer than 5 minutes.
2. No profanity or derogatory lyrics.
1. Elements (Earth, Wind, Fire, Air)
1. Tony “Touch” Adigun (Avantgarde)
2. Hakeem Onibudo (Impact Dance)
3. Kate Prince (Zoonation)
Criteria for judging
1. Music (Use of sound and silence).
2. Movement (Use of body, action, dynamics, space and relationship).
3. Costume (Effective).
Where London Borough of Camden