Ben specialises in lighting design for dance, theatre and installation.
Lighting design for dance includes:
- Quick! (Winner of the Place Prize, 2006) and Mirage (international tour, 2006) for Nina Rajarani
- Forest (Place Prize semi-finalist) for Maxine Doyle and Felix Barrett
- Disgo (Place Prize semi-finalist) for Fleur Darkin
- Ruins for Anurekha Ghosh (international tour, 2005)
- Handmade/Manmade (Linbury/ROH2, 2006), Stuffed (international tour, 2005) and
- She Lies With Me (national tour, 2005) for Wired Aerial Theatre.
- Overheard/Underseen (The Place, 2004) and Goodbye Saturn (The Place, 2004) for Celia Grannum
- Site-specific dance installation Your Own for Blau (291 Gallery, 2002).
He is committed to creating vibrant lighting for exciting, challenging companies and performers. More information about his work, and photographs from previous projects are available on his website www.benpacey.co.uk