London’s centre for sport and dance injury, body work, strength, conditioning, movement and flexibility.
Balance Performance Physiotherapy is an established and highly regarded performance and rehabilitation centre in London, SW4.
- An elite or amateur dancer,
- Student or teacher,
- An actor or any other kind of performer?
Whatever your background Balance Performance Physiotherapy want to help and guide you.
Are you fit and healthy? Balance will keep you that way, loose and supple, healthy and energetic.
Are you injured? Balance will take you through a seamless progression from injury treatment, specific rehabilitation and then onwards to performance enhancement and developing a resilience to further injury.
The Balance Team will tailor a comprehensive programme to meet and exceed your unique requirements in collaboration with you, your coach, teacher, trainer or manager.
The Specialist Dance & Performance Team includes:
• Chartered Sports & Spinal Physiotherapists
• Strength, flexibility and fitness coaches
• Dietician with sports-specific background
• Martial arts & boxing coaches
• Specialist Sports Masseurs
• Kettlebell coaches
The treatment, gym and studio space:
• Private treatment and massage rooms, changing, showering and locker facilities
• 2000sq feet dedicated to movement, rehabilitation and performance. Equipped to succeed with athletic bungee, Pilates Picture Russian kettlebells, Bosu / Swissballs, Fitter and CV equipment.
• Slow-motion digital video movement analysis also available.
Pilates Sanctuary Studio at Balance Performance Physiotherapy
• Fully qualified Pilates Foundation and British Wheel of Yoga teachers, with a BA(Hons) Dance Theatre from the Laban Centre London.
• Combining dance experience and Body-Conditioning. They have worked with students of the Rambert Summer School and the Royal Ballet Upper School.
• The Pilates studio is fully equipped with a reformer, cadillac and wundachair.
• Mat work or machine-based 1-2-1 or group sessions.
Balance is recognised by all major insurance providers, including BUPA and PPP.